2/14/2010

Some night views of Drammen and Oslo

Before the winter shots, let me show you some pictures I took after sunset. I have visited most of these places first in the daylight and I thought they would look way better during the night, using longer exposure times, capturing movements and lights. Some looks great all the time, while others just catching attention when you see them in such lighting conditions.







On these pictures you can see the Ypsilon bridge, a cable stayed pedestrian bridge, which crosses the Drammenselvan river. It was built in 2007, together with that building in the background (called Papirbredden), which is actually my recent school and gives place to the public library as well.

Take a closer look on the building. It really looks stunning with that reflection, doesn't it?






Lets move to Oslo now. Or should I say "under" Oslo? This escalator surrounded by neon light walls which are constantly changing their color takes you down to the Nydalen T-bane station.












Some statues on the square in front of the City Hall











In front of VG's press building, you can read the daily news in the company of a demonstrative statue.

An interesting statue next to Oslo trainstation.

And finally, let me finish this entry with my beloved building, the Opera House

No comments:

Post a Comment