4/03/2011

London by night - Tower Bridge

On 19th March, there was the biggest full Moon in 18 years. I decided to go and take some pictures about the so called "Supermoon". So before sunset, I had a walk to the River Thames, as I hoped to find a good spot there. Its closest point to my home is at Tower Bridge, which seemed to be a good environment enough for the Moon.
While waiting for the Moon's appearance I took some trials about the bridge and the Tower, this is one of them:



When the Moon turned up on the horizon, it looked quite big and unusual indeed. However, after it moved to a better place regarding the composition of the photo, its look was just regular. The Moon shooting was not successful, but I thought I upload the pictures at least becasue of the Tower Bridge.


(note the "big" Moon on the right bottom corner)

No comments:

Post a Comment