5/08/2011

Various spots in London

I had some guests during the Easter holiday. My brother visited me together with his girlfriend. I tried to show them around London, at least what we could fit into 5 days of sightseeing. In this post I'm including some of the photos I took during those days.

/My guests at the Tower Bridge - you can see if you take a closer look ;) /


/A picture at TATE Modern, and my regular picture of the London Eye/

These three pictures were taken on Brick Lane. I have not been in this area before, someone has suggested me, but I did not know what to expect from it.
Suddenly we found ourselves in the middle of the Sunday Market. Many local designers' products, antiques, food, some music events, graffities, garbage and lots of people of course. Another interesting area in London.



One of my personal favourite of this post is the picture on the right below, where a cab has been caught in movement under one of the railway bridges.





And finally a picture of a squirrel in St James Park. Fascinating how friendly and lovely these creatures are. Most of the passing people (basically tourist) just get mesmerized by them. So if you want to see a squirrel, you just need to look for groups of people taking picture of something in the grass, trees.

1 comment:

  1. I've added Brick Lane to MY list ;)
    London Squirrels know where their next meals come from - I've seen the ones in Greenwich eating popcorn out of peoples hands!

    ReplyDelete