1/16/2010

Norge!

 
After the 2 years I spent in Denmark, I moved to Norway to continue my studies. My school is in Drammen (close to Oslo), but before I came here I got the chance to look around a bit in this area. Well, this means rather South Norway. So here are my first Norwegian pictures - a lot more is coming soon ;)

/picture: Stavkirke - Heddal, Notodden, June 2009/


This photo from this medieval wooden church was stiched together from 3 HDR pictures to got this look.

Røldal, June

Three little islands in a lake and their reflection in the morning lights.
















This lake looked so interesting for me I had to take a whole bunch of pictures there. Can you see why? Well maybe for you it is nothing special, but for me it was not such a common view that time. July 2009


another HDR picture in Sokndalstrand, July

Evje, Kilkefjord, July

So these were some of my favourites from that trip. Next time I will probably come with the pictures from the first weeks of my stay in Drammen.

No comments:

Post a Comment