5/03/2010

February

Yes, yes, it's a Winter-post again, and I can assure you that it will not be the last one. But don't worry, it's going to be ended soon, as I'm already taking photos in a sunny, "warm", and Spring like weather. These last winter shots will be published more frequently from now on, because in the last days I checked all my pictures and processed the prosperous ones. They are just waiting the be uploaded here.
But let's get back to the February-pictures which were taken in Drammen, Kongsberg and already in Oslo (as on 15 February I left Drammen, and moved to Oslo).


Kongsberg - situated approx. 40 km to the west from Drammen. Wellknown for its silver mines and Jazz festival. And although it's not that far away from Drammen, they have much more snow, and several kinds of skiing possibilities.


































Drammen - this picture, on the left was taken from my window, on one of my last morning in town.




































Oslo - in the beginning of February I travelled to the capital several times for checking out apartments and new places. Perfect occasions for taking some pictures.



















































No comments:

Post a Comment