3/06/2011

London by night






When you hear 'London by night', probably you would expect more than just these few pictures presented here. I am sure there is going to be much more later on, so lets consider this to be the first part of the 'London by night' series.
So here you can see actually a picture from China Town. Although I am not really satisfied with the result, but I have uploaded it, as I think it still reflects its atmosphere quite well.


And just one more shot (taken at the National Gallery) which I felt interesting enough to upload here.
So well, this post happened to be relatively short, basically because I could not have those walks which I have planned, for several reasons.
I hope next time I will be able to present more pictures to you.

2 comments:

  1. I like the last one with feet, u fix the camera on the tripod for long time exposure, isn;t it? anyway, it is lovely and interesting... by the way I am Wenwei

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Wenwei,
    Thanks. That´s right, the picture was taken from a tripod. But it was not that long exposure, I guess around 1sec, as the longer the exposure is the less visible the moving objects become. At around a 4 sec exposure, all I could see were the lit wall and ground, eventhough quite many people have passed in front of the cam.

    ReplyDelete