9/28/2011

The London Underground

I thought the London Underground deserves a separate post, especially now when I spend hours on tube on a daily basis. Although all pictures were taken along my road to the uni and back, this time I got off at some stations, just for the sake of a couple of shots.




Over a hundred stairs at Borough station.

For the picture on the top left (at Bank station), I had to stop at the middle of the flow with a tripod. I have foreseen that it is not going to be an easy task, basically because everybody is in rush, no one wants to stop - not even for a moment-, and yes, I am obstructing them. Therefore I prepared my camera and set up the tripod on the side of the corridor, and jumped in the middle at the right moment. It took about 2 or 3 seconds to finish with the picture, but I've already heard the loudspeaker calling on a "guy with the tripod". I guess that was me, so I had to move on.


No comments:

Post a Comment