2/06/2011

Moving, moving and moving...

Where should I start? Well, first of all, last week I got some requests from my dear readers to update the blog more frequently than I used to. So I will try to do my best. I´m therefore planning a weekly update, so stay tuned ;)
This week I could finally move in to my permanent housing, close to the college, in the Elephant and Castle district. The area is a bit different or "diverse", to say it gently. But I will probably tell about that at another time.

What I wanted to talk about this time is the continuous rush of people. They just cannot stop. Everybody is busy with something, they are all the time running, late from somewhere. Ok, maybe it cannot be said generally, but you can definitely have the impression of that.
I wanted to capture some movements, so I went up to the 13th floor - to be lucky with taking pictures ;) - of my school. Here are some of them:































2 comments:

  1. Yeeeeah, your photos are not that bad, but give me a ring, when you can exceed this level of art: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/eNVans18egA87cq9zACrZfl9ODL3hUlwYR6Dr_9Kxnk?feat=directlink

    :) (Just pulling your leg. Your pictures are seriously cool.)

    So take care in the elephant and castle and keep the blag updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, thanks! Well, I have to admit that I do not have that kind of sense of humour in my pictures which would rock them as yours :D
    See you soon! (here somewhere?);)

    ReplyDelete